Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Walgreens: πŸ–Ό️ 6 Free 5×7 Custom Photo Cards

Two Free 5x7 Photo Prints

Sunday, October 25 through Tuesday, October 27 only, get 6 free custom 5×7 premium photo cards at Walgreens – a $20.99 valued freebie!

Use code PREMIUMSIX at checkout and select in-store pickup to avoid all shipping charges. I wish that trick worked on eBay. Sure, some people might freak out when I knock on their front door to pick up my newly purchased Dora the Explorer backpack, but what can I say? I love road trips.

When uploading your photos, make sure to upload in full resolution so your freebies looks crystal clear instead of grainy.

All rights reserved, this post was originally published by Hey, It's Free! as Walgreens: πŸ–Ό️ 6 Free 5×7 Custom Photo Cards.

Source



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment